Here are a couple of recent US sales on an online auction site called BringATrailer.com
Personally, I think they should have both gone for more but I am bias, as I owned the o319.
The 2-door 17-passenger sold for $82,500 https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1961- ... 9-omnibus/
the fire truck sold for $33,000 https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965- ... firetruck/
During these uncertain times with this damn virus I think the o319 brought a respectable price but I still lost money. My o319 was in terrible condition when I bought it. This 407 fire truck is in excellent condition and way ahead of the game.
What do you, (members of this forum) think of the prices they received for the condition they were in?
Herbsttreffen 2026 in Oppendorf (Stemwede)
Noch bis zum Treffen
Alle Infos gibt es hier: Herbsttreffen 2026 in Oppendorf (Stemwede) (Klick mich)
Um eine frühzeitige Anmeldung zwecks Planung wird gebeten!
Noch bis zum Treffen
Alle Infos gibt es hier: Herbsttreffen 2026 in Oppendorf (Stemwede) (Klick mich)
Um eine frühzeitige Anmeldung zwecks Planung wird gebeten!
Recesnt Sales in USA of Mercedes 0319 17-passenger and 407 fire truck
- Sitting Duck
- Beiträge: 92
- Registriert: 15.11.2017, 09:18
