Herbsttreffen 2026 in Oppendorf (Stemwede)
Noch bis zum Treffen

Alle Infos gibt es hier: Herbsttreffen 2026 in Oppendorf (Stemwede) (Klick mich)
Um eine frühzeitige Anmeldung zwecks Planung wird gebeten!

Looking for parts to my next l319

Alles was eurem 319 fehlt
Antworten
Benutzeravatar
Tomas M.
Beiträge: 7
Registriert: 14.05.2018, 09:23

Looking for parts to my next l319

Beitrag von Tomas M. »

Hello
[image]https://m.facebook.com/359528490888619/photos/pcb.1191503737691086/1191503544357772/?type=3&source=49[/image]
5 days ago I bought a next l319 but without front windscreen and a hood. If some one has such parts please please let me know.
Best regards
Tom
Benutzeravatar
Sitting Duck
Beiträge: 92
Registriert: 15.11.2017, 09:18

Re: Looking for parts to my next l319

Beitrag von Sitting Duck »

I have an extra one that somebody wants to purchase from me here in the states. I do not have any idea what to ask for it. I am thinking because of the Rarity that it should be worth at least $500. More? Your thoughts please
Antworten