Herbsttreffen 2026 in Oppendorf (Stemwede)
Noch bis zum Treffen
Alle Infos gibt es hier: Herbsttreffen 2026 in Oppendorf (Stemwede) (Klick mich)
Um eine frühzeitige Anmeldung zwecks Planung wird gebeten!
Noch bis zum Treffen
Alle Infos gibt es hier: Herbsttreffen 2026 in Oppendorf (Stemwede) (Klick mich)
Um eine frühzeitige Anmeldung zwecks Planung wird gebeten!
Ein rustikaler 319
Ein rustikaler 319
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Re: Ein rustikaler 319
Ich finde der hat was, nur leider am A....der Welt
so long
Olli
Re: Ein rustikaler 319
the homemade wooden zierleisten nachfertigung is really beautiful!
Re: Ein rustikaler 319
Sehr rustikal kling es aber auch wie die Karosserie "instandgesetzt" wurde. Mit Kupflerblech, Stahlrohr, Epoxy etc.
Re: Ein rustikaler 319
This L319 was only 5 hours from me. I have bought it and will be driving up to pick it up and drive it back. I will be taking it back to its original paint color DB335 Blue. I will also replace the tail light with NOS lights, add proper turn signals on the sides and rear. It seems like a solid starting point.
I am still looking for a front bumper and webasto sunroof parts for my o319 window bus as well...if anyone happens to know where any are!
Thanks!
Luis
I am still looking for a front bumper and webasto sunroof parts for my o319 window bus as well...if anyone happens to know where any are!
Thanks!
Luis
Re: Ein rustikaler 319
Hi Luis,
congratulation for the bus. I think ist is a solid chassis for a rebuild
. Good luck and a lot of fun with it.
Please post some picture wehn you are going to rebulid it.
so long
Olli
congratulation for the bus. I think ist is a solid chassis for a rebuild
Please post some picture wehn you are going to rebulid it.
so long
Olli
Re: Ein rustikaler 319
Hello Olli
Thanks for your post. I will definitely post pictures and will also update about the journey home and the ferry trip. It will be my first time actually driving a 319 so I am very excited
Regards
Luis
Thanks for your post. I will definitely post pictures and will also update about the journey home and the ferry trip. It will be my first time actually driving a 319 so I am very excited
Regards
Luis
Re: Ein rustikaler 319
Ob das Angebot echt ist?
http://www.kijiji.it/annunci/auto/aless ... e/96560521
http://www.kijiji.it/annunci/auto/aless ... e/96560521
