Window seals - L319-forum.de  

Window seals

Hier soll alles rund um den 319 rein
Antworten
Norcalsyncro

Window seals

Beitragvon Norcalsyncro » 22.09.2005, 21:31

I am in the process of restoring a 1962 o319 24 window bus, does any one know if window seals are still available from MB? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Duncan

tec4two
windowseals

Beitragvon tec4two » 23.09.2005, 00:12

Hi Duncan,
wellcome at our forum!
Yes and no! At DC (Daimler-Crysler alias Mercedes Benz) you normally won't have luck. But most seals are still available. The roof window seals and the "normalones" are yardware. The windshield-seal too. You might order them from Reinhard Kainzmaier (just click the Banner at the upper right, if you have communication problems gimme a PN, i am willing to translate).
Getting seals for the sliding-windows (doors) is a big problem, there is a plan of the german 319er-club to get them reproduced - as far as i know. To have one more aspirant would help! Same with the rotating triangle-windows in the front (how would you name them in english, in german: Ausstellfenster?).
Another good adress is http://karasch-mb.com/. Hard to find on the net, quite expensive, but often knight in shining amor!

Hope this helps for the begining, more questions? Just ask!
AND - we're expecting more details and *PHOTOS* from your car (placed under "Eure Fahrzeuge und die Besitzer"=Your cars and their owners)!!!
:lol:

sinc
tec

abel

Beitragvon abel » 25.09.2005, 22:43

I have an oldtimer polyester caravan ('69) and I could not find any seals for it.
So I found a little factory who can make them.

I gave him an old piece off seal , where he could make a "matrijs"(don't know the word in Englisch) and they made 100 m. off seal for me (that's the minimum)
The price is about 50,- Euro's for the "matrijs" (then it is also yours!) and about 1000,- Euro's (100 m.) for the seal.
When we order together and everyone takes same off the "100 m." then it will be not so expensive! (thats what we did with other caravan owners!)
Abel
Mercedes L319 '66 (Feuerwehr Ziegler)
Mercedes L319D '65 (übernommen durch Francois!)

Antworten

Zurück zu „Mercedes L319 allgemein“