I have tried here but I have had no reply to emails. Dose anyone know the part number?
Thanks
Herbsttreffen 2026 in Oppendorf (Stemwede)
Noch bis zum Treffen
Alle Infos gibt es hier: Herbsttreffen 2026 in Oppendorf (Stemwede) (Klick mich)
Um eine frühzeitige Anmeldung zwecks Planung wird gebeten!
Noch bis zum Treffen
Alle Infos gibt es hier: Herbsttreffen 2026 in Oppendorf (Stemwede) (Klick mich)
Um eine frühzeitige Anmeldung zwecks Planung wird gebeten!
Die Suche ergab 11 Treffer
- 16.10.2017, 19:50
- Forum: Mercedes L319 Technik
- Thema: Radiator cap / lid
- Antworten: 5
- Zugriffe: 6496
- 06.10.2017, 21:47
- Forum: Mercedes L319 Technik
- Thema: Radiator cap / lid
- Antworten: 5
- Zugriffe: 6496
Radiator cap / lid
Anyone know the part number or knows anywhere I can buy one of these? The cap that you have to take off the top of the radiator to check coolant
- 20.08.2017, 21:00
- Forum: Mercedes L319 Technik
- Thema: peformance upgrade?
- Antworten: 13
- Zugriffe: 14018
peformance upgrade?
hello from England hope everyone is well and enjoying their 319er
so today I took my 319 on a 60 mile drive everything went well but wow its slow 50mph top speed and the engine was screaming.
I was thinking maybe I could run a low boost turbo setup? I would need to change the diesel fuel pump also I ...
so today I took my 319 on a 60 mile drive everything went well but wow its slow 50mph top speed and the engine was screaming.
I was thinking maybe I could run a low boost turbo setup? I would need to change the diesel fuel pump also I ...
- 18.01.2015, 21:50
- Forum: Mercedes L319 allgemein
- Thema: vin number
- Antworten: 14
- Zugriffe: 14288
Re: vin number
no i brought it without paperwork its in a bad way bout salvageable
- 16.01.2015, 21:59
- Forum: Mercedes L319 allgemein
- Thema: vin number
- Antworten: 14
- Zugriffe: 14288
Re: vin number
the back of the speedo is stamped 1966 so im sure this is the right date but i need proof of the year to register it like a build sheet that maches the vin
- 15.01.2015, 22:35
- Forum: Mercedes L319 allgemein
- Thema: vin number
- Antworten: 14
- Zugriffe: 14288
Re: vin number
here are a few more pictures. only 6 numbers
- 10.04.2014, 00:18
- Forum: Mercedes L319 allgemein
- Thema: vin number
- Antworten: 14
- Zugriffe: 14288
Re: vin number
Hi l319ers im still cant find 14 numbers for my vin this is how I read it 319.144.70.6373 I still cant find a number by the dynamo dose anyone have a picture of this number?
- 16.09.2013, 20:30
- Forum: Mercedes L319 allgemein
- Thema: vin number
- Antworten: 14
- Zugriffe: 14288
Re: vin number
Thanks guys for your help
- 06.09.2013, 23:39
- Forum: Mercedes L319 allgemein
- Thema: vin number
- Antworten: 14
- Zugriffe: 14288
- 05.09.2013, 22:46
- Forum: Mercedes L319 allgemein
- Thema: vin number
- Antworten: 14
- Zugriffe: 14288
Re: vin number
The van was built in spain and the number is 70 7373
- 05.09.2013, 22:39
- Forum: Mercedes L319 allgemein
- Thema: vin number
- Antworten: 14
- Zugriffe: 14288
vin number
Hello im josh from england sorry but I can't talk german. I have just imported a l319 from spain and I need to register it for use on uk roads. I have the vin number on the plate but its only 6 didgets long. Is there anyway to tell what year it is from these numbers? I can take a photo of these ...
